Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big K.R.I.T - Dreamin'



                         I won't lie, I was late to acknowledge K.R.I.T. and what he brings to the table. Being 
                         from the south its much tougher to be critically accepted in Hip-Hop, especially after
                         artists such as Outkast, UGK and Scarface to name a few. With that being said, K.R.I.T
                         is a dosage of something fresh & authentic that is needed today, carrying his Mississippi                          roots and producing everything himself, K.R.I.T is here to make a mark.
                        
                         Return of 4Eva drops March 22nd. Absorb.

                          "I told them call me KRIT, they told me to change my name 
                           Don't be alarmed if you don't make it that's just - part of the game
                            Besides I don't rap about dope, nor do I sell it
                           Guess the story of a country boy aint compelling"








No comments: